Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Name Game

I am 4 months pregnant and feeling much better. I am still fighting exhaustion daily but can handle heavy eyes better then projectile vomiting. I go back to the doctor in one week for a general check up and return two weeks later to try to discover the genders. Which brings me to a current debate in the Berkemeier household…names? Many people have the name of their offspring picked out years before their baby’s debut but not us. Not only are we struggling to brainstorm names that are worthwhile in our eyes, which I blame on the baby brain, but Brent and I have feuding opinions on the names the other likes. And girls’ names are our biggest debate. We both really want something shorter, because it will be paired with long name Berkemeier, and unique. Obviously our understanding of short and unique varies. If you have any suggestions that will help complicate the situation, please feel free to comment. If not, we will continue to fight this one out on our own. TO BE CONTINUED…

1 comment:

Anna Barrickman said...

Emily! I feel like I have went through this predicament in my head over and over. Like you, I have an extremely long last name that starts with "B". Do you do the double B name ie- Brock Berkemier or switch it up with something else??? I don't know, but I do know those boys will have the most Awesome parents ever! I am so excited!!!