Monday, September 8, 2008

The Beginning: Emily

After long consideration I have decided to conform to society and join the millions of bloggers. Distance and the demands of the world have made it difficult to stay in contact with family and friends the way we wish. A blog seemed like the logical solution to keep loved ones informed.



Currently, Berk's Landscaping is having it's best year to date. The continuous growth has been a blessing and we are very appreciative for God's grace. I am currently subbing in Kenton Co., Boone Co., and Walton-Verona Schools. I will begin my Masters in Special Education in November from the University of Campbellsville. The online program will allow flexibility and a timeline for completion which has me finishing up in 18 months.

1 comment:

leslie said...

Welcome to the blogisphere! I am so glad you decided make a blog! I always check everybody's blog more often than I check facebook. Post often so I have something to do at work!!